How to use your take-home whitening trays:
- For effective results: brush and floss teeth.
- Take the syringe out of the kit. Remove the cap and insert a tip by twisting it securely onto the syringe.
- Place a small drop of gel into every compartment of the tray for all the teeth undergoing treatment.
- Place the tray in your mouth, over your teeth.
- Some of the gel may ooze out over the tray and onto your surrounding gums and tissue. Wipe away this excess gel with a tissue or a soft dry brush.
- Wear the trays for 30 minutes, twice a day, unless otherwise instructed by our team.
- After treatment, remove the trays. Rinse the trays and your mouth with lukewarm water.
- Brush your teeth.
- Repeat for 1-8 day(s) until all of the gel has been used.
For effective results:
- Do not eat, drink or smoke during treatment.
- Do not smoke immediately after treatment – wait for at least two hours.
- Foods and drinks containing strong colors should be avoided for at least 48 hours after the treatment.
- Use gel at room temperature.
- Store in a cool place out of direct sunlight.
- Do not use gel after the expiration date.
*Whitening is not a once-in-a-lifetime event; your results will fade over time. How long whitening lasts varies from person to person and depends on a number of factors, including: age, original tooth shade, history of trauma to teeth, diet, oral hygiene, and smoking.
*We recommend maintaining your whitening results using a touch-up syringe once every 6 months. Whitening is most effective after having your teeth professionally cleaned, and regular maintenance requires less work and less material.